Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My food baby

I am completely satisfied after having two wonderful soft taco carne asadas from Great Mex. Those tacos tug at my heart strings (and they like to play a little number on my tummy). None the less, I LOVE THEM. After finishing those delectable tacos I looked down at my bodacious abs and notice a tiny bulge where my stomach lies. I, Katie Kremer, have a food baby. I am stuffed to the max, laying (that's for you catherine) on my bed in hopes to stretch my stomach out to make my food baby less noticeable. But it looks as though I am going to have to wait it out. Until friday, my dear carne asada soft tacos ;)

2 comments:

kara said...

food baby? what are you going to name him?

Miss Weiman said...

oooh yes, please do name your food baby.
something clever...