Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blessed

I have realized this week how stinking blessed I truly am. This realization came to me yesterday when the floor sons blessed the crap out of me. They bought Catherine and I season passes to D-land!!! They stinkin rock! I seriously almost cried when they told me. How do I deserve such kindness, I kept thinking to myself.  I then started to think about what else in my life are blessings and this is what I have come up with. 

I have the most amazing family in the world. My parent are super supportive of what I do, they treat me with respect, they help me when I need it (no questions asked, no judgement), they tell me everyday how much they love me, and they let me know that I am lovely. My brother and I have a great relationship, he is my best friend. AND he is marrying one of my closest friends which makes him so much cooler. My grandparents are so much more than I could ever ask for. They are great examples of what Godly followers should be. My grandpa Donnie was an amazing example of what it meant to have a servant's heart and to be humble and giving. I miss him very very much. My cousins all have such amazing character and I love each one more than they know. And I am super excited to have Janell as family soon. She has already made a great addition and I can wait to have her as a sister.

I am able to go to college in california! This experience has been the best I have ever had.

I have the most amazing friends. Jessica and Emily have been close to me since I was in 6th grade and I don't ever see me losing that. They are the funniest, craziest, most amazingest friends ever, and I can't wait to see them in december!

I have the greatest roomies. I seriously couldn't have picked anyone better to live with. We have so much fun in our apartment and we all get along. We make super cool music videos, we have great snuggle times, we know how to relax, we have blogging parties...its great fun!

We have wonderful floor sons...those guys seriously rock. They are always over and we love their company, they rock at flag football, and they are such a blessing! 

I am blessed in so much more and this blog would go on forever, but these are the ones that have blessed me most recently. I love you all, and thanks for being wonderful.

No comments: