Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hugh Jackman...Rarrr!

So this weekend I saw Australia and Hugh Jackman was in it and I must say... he is not bad looking. Plus this movie further proves my theory that men with accents are just so darn sexy. Now I have always thought Hugh Jackman was good looking but this movie has put him on a whole new level. There were multiple times when my roommate and I had  jaw dropping experiences. I highly recommend that people go see this movie, not only for the hottness of Hugh Jack man (rarrr), but it really was an amazing movie. I can't say that the movies I have seen lately have given me the WOW factor. But when I walked out of Australia I really was impressed by how well made it was. So do go see it, it is worth the price.  



I want to go to Australia.... ;)

No comments: